Saturday, December 27, 2008

Long Slow Day at Work/ Visit with Ms.Pike!!!!

Well today was a good day. from about 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. it was totally dead at work, the phones only rang a few times during those two hours. we were more busy with returns than the phones during that time. then at about 10:00 and on the phones would not stop ringing at all. it was so crazy! I am glad I made it through the day though.

Then tonight I got to go visit with Ms.Pike and take her her Christmas Presents, we had a good visit. I can't wait until we start up piano lessons again it is going to be so much fun! I got Ms.Pike a Piano Scarf and the movie The Christmas Shoes. we visited for over an hour. I had a great time. Ms.Pike gave me a new piano book and a neat candle that smells so good and then she also gave me magnets that have each letter of my name on them, they are so cute! one of the magnets also has music notes on it. well I am getting ready for bed since I took some of my sleeping pills to make me sleep better. have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment