Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meeting with Riverton Wal-Mart People

today I met with Kevin in personnel and I met a few of the other people in personnel and the managers. I am just a little nervous about the transition but it is because I feel like it is all happening all so fast that I have not had too much time to think about everything so I got scared and started crying. I am okay about it now but I just feel like I have not had much time to think about it at all. I am getting excited about working over there. the people seem very nice and I just love how peaceful the Wal-Mart is! I know I will really like it once I get settled in. I just have a hard time with change because change is just not easy! all of the managers seem wonderful, even the manager over my department, her name is Anna she was so nice and just very fun. I will start on December 6th!!!!!

only two more days left at the South Jordan Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment