I am getting very excited about college! I now have less than a month and college is actually going to begin for me. I am so glad that I am now closer to home so I will have enough time before work to work on my school work and I can also stay up a little bit later to after I get home to work on my school work until midnight or a little after.
my orientation is going to be on January 8, 2009. that is on a Thursday. I am so excited about that because I have the day off so I won't have to ask if I can work in the morning because orientation is going to be at 6:00 p.m. that evening. I can't believe I can actually start using my school stuff very soon. along with my backpack that has been gathering dust little by little I am sure!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment