today I found out that I am starting school for sure on the 12th of January. I am excited about that. I am still trying to get settled into my new wal-mart. it is not easy but I am trying to deal with it the best I can. it is just a lot harder to get use to the different people and the different smells around there. I smell the TLE a lot, only in some parts of the store. today it was not so bad in the mens department with the smell as it is right back by site to store. I hope I can get more comfortable there. I really would like to be able to. I love being close to home that is way nice. there are a few younger than me that work there and one that is not very friendly to anyone. I should just be glad that I am not the only one she has been that way to. I miss my friends at the other store. maybe in June or July I can transfere back to the South Jordan Wal-Mart. I hope to be able to drive then. I also hope to be able to work day wither it be at the Riverton Wal-Mart or South Jordan Wal-Mart. I am just tired of working so late into the night. I just feel like I will never be able to work during the day. I am going to go check out the food department tomorrow when I get there because they have associates stocking shelves from 10:00 to 7:00 p.m. if that looks like something I would like to do I may talk to Kevin about that tomorrow.
I met a few of the daytime shift people in the fitting rooms, and one of them was Janice she was so nice. I would love to be able to work during the day with her one day. I thought leaving the South Jordan Wal-Mart would be a lot easier than it has been. I think I will give it more time and decide then. I do really like only having a 5 minute commute that is wonderful and not dealing with so much traffic. it is a lot less stressful of a ride that is one major plus that is very nice. I just need to get out of my shell and start talking to people again to get myself comfortable with them. I am going to think very hard the next few days that I have off and think about the pros and cons of each place. well I will update on what I find out from Kevin Tomorrow.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment