I am now officially down to it being three weeks until I start college! I am way excited! I am excited for my English class since I am a good writter. I have been a good writer since way back in high school. whene ever I would write a paper I always got an A on it and ocassionally a few extra points. I had to write a report for my Health class in school one time and I got extra cedit on that. I had to also write a report to make up a few days that I had missed in Biology one time and I also got an A on those. I have always loved writting. it will be so interesting to see what everything is going to be like when I go to Orientation on the 8th of January. On the 8th I will be shown how to navigate the college online stuff and how to interact with the teacher and other class mates online. my text books will also be online which is really cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment