Today was a very hard day for me. I was okay while I was at work and while I was walking out but once I got in the car and was driving away I just started to cry because I am going to miss all of my good friends I have made there. I have made more friends at this job than any other job I have had because at my other jobs I was the oldest associate who was not a manager because the managers were all older than me. I also loved this job because everyone did truely work as a team! and that is what working with a group of people is all about. I know I will make new friends at the Riverton Wal-Mart but they are not going to be the same as the friends I have at the South Jordan Wal-Mart. there are some wonderful people at the Riverton Wal-Mart that I know it will be fun to work with. I will update on my first day at the Riverton Wal-Mart tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment