Today was a good day. I worked in three different departments and got the returns done for three different departments; Mens, Boys and Girls, and Infants. I left no baskets at all that had anything in them. the Boys and the Girls departments are separated by Accessories so I went all over the store today. I am going to give it one month and see how things work out.
on Thursday we have a potluck luncheon we are having in apparrel and I am making my Chocolate Lover's Cheesepie! I am so excited about that. it is going to be a lot of fun. as I have talked to the girls in Apparel it is easier and easier all the time. I just hope I will end up just wanting to stay there, we will see what happens. there is a girl named Rachel and a Girl named Nikki that I work with and they are nice, and there is also this lady named Janice who works 7:00 to 4:00 and she is so funny! I really am starting to like the people over here but I still think about the South Jordan Wal-Mart often.
I was texting one of my friends from over there and she said it is weird not having me over there. I just wish I could have someone like her at this wal-mart who is as sweet to me as she was and is. I will update when I have my potluck thing on Thursday.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment