Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Upcoming events

for the next 10 days I am going to be busy with so much!I will be so glad when the december 13th gets here as well! the festival will be over, the christmas party at work will be done with.......and most of all I will officially be finished with school for a much needed break!

after the 12th my mind set wil be to save, save, save so I can go to school here in the near future very soon. I want to be able to continue my education, but since it seems our budget is a bit tight I will need to take a break. plus it will be nice to not have that so I can have my life back for a little while. I really am getting tired of not being able to see Jason, or Nina, or any of my other friends.

I really really miss Jason, and not being able to see him. I am sure he feels the same way about my too. I will not want december 10th to end, because then that means the next day I have to go to work and be back to the same old grind, and away from Jason. I think I am falling for Jason, I love him so much and I just love being around him or talking to him on the phone. Jason is such a positive person, and that is what I love most about him. eventhough he can't see me, he is so positive and see me for who I am on the inside.

I am so looking forward to the 10th, I cannot wait until Jason meets all of my interesting, crabby, and backstabbing, kind, asdsociates. we have associates of all kinds at wal-mart in the apparel department. Janis is the back stabber, and everyone else is nice, and sometimes shy and quite but they keep things interesting. I love that some of my co-workers can find a way to make humor at work - that makes it so much fun! Brenda is one of those who really make work a fun place to be at times, while others are all about seriousness and business only! I really like it when other co-workers make it a fun place to work with humor in the mix. it sure does make for a nice day.

I better get busy cracking on my dream catchera and boondoggles for the christmas festival on friday and saturday. I will upday in a few days to tell you how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! You do seem busy but its nice to be busy and occupied sometimes :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelsey! I actually did not end up going to the festival, because I was so tired from the days before since I had like no sleep, and I was going all day! I do like to be busy, because then I am not just bored, the only thing I would rather not be doing is working! I would love to spend my time doing fun things, like making things I enjoy making, or teaching piano lessons! work gets kind of dull when I do the same thing every single day, but at least my paycheck is worth it.

    ReplyDelete