Sunday, December 6, 2009

One Year ago today.....

today December 6, 2009 has marked the one year aniversery of me being at the Riverton Wal-Mart. I would have to say that this first year od being at the Riverton wal-mart has not been the best year. I have had a very difficult time with this store and the people I work with since day one!

I can't wait until my two year mark at Wal-Mart, for one I will hopefully be out of softlines and into the garden center, and two hopefully I will have the great hours that I totally deserve! and hopefully higher pay too. when I transfere to the garden center, I believe that the store manager is going to remove my coachings in order for this to happen, since this department is a higher level department than what I am at right now.

one day I hope to be able to yo find a good job with great benefits, and higher pay, because I deserve a higher pay than what I am getting right now at wal-mart, especially since I have been at wal-mart for almost two years, and since I am still making under $9.00 an hour.

being at the riverton wal-mart has not been as enjoyable by any means, and if I could I would definitely go back to the south Joardan Wal-Mart in a heart beat! I miss those guys sooooo much! and I wish I could work with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment