so today i worked a 7 to 4 shift today after working a 3 to midnight shift the night before, and today I was freezing cold at work, and one of my co-workers said I hope you are not getting sick, well I was on my way home from work, and my throat has continued to get sore and more sore all the time, and my nose is plugged, and I feel warm but have no high tempratures.
I really do not feel well, and I wish I could sleep, but there is so much to do to get ready for Christmas this year. I still have to wrap presents, and then still work. I feel that because of my lack of sleep these past few days that it contributed to me getting sick. I have used hand sanitizer like crazy, and I have been wiping down all the carts that I use at work with lysol wipes, so I know it can't be that. then I checked for symptoms of the swine flu, and it does not look like it could be that. I think I just have more of the common cold this time. I really do not mind if I am sick as long as I have my voice. if I have my voice then I am good. I need my voice to talk at work, and if I don't have a voice there will be no way for me to communicate with the customers or to answer the phones, or to pagfe overhead in the days to come.
I need sleep and I want to get better, just so I know that it is for sure not the swine flu. I really do not want to have thew swine flu because I know that I may not survive the swine flu because of my Asthma that I have had for a while. I really just want to get better so that I can continue working, because I really can't afford to miss any days at work, so I need to stay as well as possible.
I think I may go get in a nice hot bath and see if that loostens up anything in my head to help me get rid of this cold quicker.......I guess this explains why I may have been extremely exhausted today at work, besides the lack of sleep I was able to get last night.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment