Monday, December 14, 2009

FINAL ESSAY GRADE FOR AED/201

so today I received an email from my AED/201 instructor with the feedback on the final paper that I did turn in. I only lost 20 points on my final paper out of the 250 that the paper was worth.

now all I have to do is wait for three other assignments to be graded then I just wait for my final grade to be posted in her class. I am hoping I do get a passing grade this term in her class, if not then that will be 1,000 dollars wasted for nothing and I will have to retake the class.

for this next christmas I plan on making a suprise book with all of my essays from college for my former high school teachers who have helped me to become a better writter. I have Mr.Stevenson, and Ms.Ricketts to thank for that. although I did not learn about APA formatting in high school, I give them a lot of credit for helping me improve my scentence structure. I use to have a lot of run on scentences in high school, and even on a few papers in college! but my writting has improved even more since January 2009. I have written almost 20 papers for school just in the first year of school, and when I continue my studies with the university of Phoenix I am sure I will have another volume to fill up for them as well as many other additional people.

No comments:

Post a Comment