Sunday, December 13, 2009

CLASSES ARE FINISHED!

so tonight I made a mad rush through my paper for HIS/135, now all I have to do is wait for my grades to see what I got out of both of my classes. I am so nervous, since I have not really done very well with these classes this time, so if I fail them I will not be surprised. I am just so tired of school, and now it will be nice to have a much neede, stress free break!

I have never failed any classes in college, or high school. I will admit that this was completely, 100% my fault, because I was a procrastinator so if I fail my classes I have no one to blame but myself, and I will be the one who will have to retake the classes at my own expense. qI am just so ready for no classes for a while. I need to get my drive back so I can do well in my classes, because I have done well before, so I know I can do it.

I just wish I had enough money to continue school right now, because now I have to wait a while before I can even save any up. for 8 classes it is $8,000, and I began my classes January 12, 2009. I have also taken a lot of breakes in between some of my classes, so that has put me behind in my studies, and plus I need to get on a better schedule some day. hopefully in the spring when I transfere to the Garden center, I can get on more of a schedule, and I can continue my studies with school wither it is at the University of Phoenix or wither it is at a different college or university.

I hope that with all of this pressure of tonight I do not have a major seizure at work tomorrow. I feel very overwhelmed, and I don't totally feel like I can breath a sigh of relief yet, until I know what I received in both of my classes. all I can say is that it better be a passing grade even if I get a D-, I will be fine with that. although my GPA is going to go below a 2.0 with that low of a grade, so I will be put on Academic Probation with the University of Phoenix. I am not sure how that is going to work, but I know it is going to happen to me, because right now my GPA is a 2.5, and my low grades I will be getting from my classes I just finished tonight will make it way lower than that.

If I receive an F in both of my classes, my GPA will drop to a 1.9, which is below what is required of me. I have to get at least a 2.0 GPA for my undergraduate degree, for me to not be on academic probation. if I get a D- in both of my classes I will barely be above a 2.0. I sure Hope to find out what my grades are soon, because I do not want to have to wonder what I will be getting for my classes for too long. I just need to pass them, even if I barley get a D-. whenever I have my next classes I will make sure I stay on top of everything so that I do not get this behind again, so that I never have this kind of pressure again, and so that I can do as well as I am capable of doing!

more updates will be to follow this update......

No comments:

Post a Comment