Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Goals for 2010!!!

this year (2009) I exercised for about three weeks, then something happened and the exercising came to a screatching hault and I have not lost anymore weight, the good thing is that I have not gained all of it back, only some.

I hope that with starting exercising in January, to lose at least 80 pounds by my 23rd birthday, I figure that my goal to lose for the next 8 months will be 10 pounds a month, and if a little extra comes off in addition to the 10 pounds each month, that would just put towards my goal sooner.

I am also hoping to continue my education within the next few months. first I need to save up some money to go to school, and then I need to figure out wither or not I will stay with the University of Phoenix. right now my gut is leaning towards going to the Western Governers University, since they are way cheap, and they are online, plus I can take as many classes as I want to in a 6 month period, so I could actually finish my schooling there pretty quick. so many decisions.......

for right now all I am going to be focusing on is to save, save, save.....then decide what school to continue my education at.

No comments:

Post a Comment