today is one of those days where I wish I had the day off and that I wish I could stay in bed and rest. I wosh I only had 32 hours this week, just to take it easy. so last night after I wke up from my nap on the couch I woke up with a plugged nose and a sore throat. so then I started blowing my nose like crazy, since only one side of my nose was plugged. then I took nyquil and I was out on the couch until my mom came and woke me up to go up to bed.
then today I woke up, and my head kind of hurts and I just do not feel good. I would much rather be home in my bed sleeping. I can't wait until the end of my shift tonight so I can have the next two days off. I need some good rest, to be able to function for the next two days.
I need sleep so bad, and I am not looking forward to being at work until midnight tonight. I am sure I will be stuck in adults tonight, and I would like to be in Childrens for a change, I get tired of working in adults every day, because I do the same thing there everyday, so I know what to expect, and I know what is going to need to be done. working in childrens is like a whole new job. everyday is like a new day because some days childrens is really messy and other days it is not too bad, so we as workers in that department never know what childrens is going to be like, plus we have to do boys, girls, and infants so childrens is a big job at wal-mart.
I must start getting ready for work now, so I can go to my fun shift of work........I will update in the next few days again.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment