so new years eve I was fortunate to have off again this year, along with a few other holidays in 2009. this new years eve was fun! my mom and I picked Jason up, and then my mom took Jason and I to IHOP to have dinner for just him and I. Jason, paid for dinner, and I helped him choose what he would like to eat. we had a great time at IHOP. for it being new years eve IHOP was quite dead, there was only Jason and I and then one other table with a group of people sitting at it.
we were there at IHOP for less than an hour, but we ate every little bit off our plates! after we were done there we came home and watched a few movies. the first movie we watched was August Rush, and I described what was happening in the movie to Jason, because of course a two year old DVD did not have the descriptive movie option on it. but Jason said I was a great describer! August rush eneded just in time for us to ring in the new year. we had two minutes before it turned midnight, and the beginning if 2010!
looking back on this past year, it has been a very difficult year, but my mom and I have had a lot of fun. this past year I was able to begin my first year of college, until recently I have now had to take a break momentarily, but it is a much needed break that I am excited to have.
My mom and I had the chance to take a trip to california, and las vegas this past summer, and we also got to go up to Idaho for a few days. for our trip to seaworld, we made a few stops before actually ariving in california. we went to St.George, and spent the first night there, then we got up and when to las vegas the next day, and we went to the shark reef in the Mandalay Bay hotel, and then we also went to the M&M store in Las Vegas before we headed out for California. then we got settled in our hotel and relaxed when we arrived to california, and then the next day we went to Sea World. we had a BLAST! in sea world, we were able to spend two days there, and we were also able to see everything this time!. I took so many pictures those two days we were there, and I got quite a few of Shamu. my favorite part of seaworld was Shamu, he was so fun to watch. I also liked the sea turtles, and the sealions, and the dolphins. they were all so cute, and so fun!
this past year has been challenging, and I hope to be able to continue my education soon. school for me at the university of Phoenix is pretty costley, so I may have to go to a different school. I have lkooked into the Western Govorners University, and the are $2,890 for as many classes as I want to take in a 6 month period, so that is pretty cheap. I am going to look into that school more, when things have settled and I have had money saved up for school. I alsmosy have enough for that school saved up, but I would like to have more than what I do have saved up, because then I can really start to fly with my education, and getting a better job, that I enjoy.
with in the next four months in this new year, I hope to be able to go to the Garden Center at Wal-Mart, and get better hours, and hopefully have weekends off! then my mom and I can have more fun together, since we would be able to have our weekends off together. within the next week or the next couple of days I am going to track down our store manager again to make sure that I can still transfere to the garden center in the spring. because then I can also get away from the back stabbers, and the gossipers in my department and have a whole new fresh start in a new department.
I hope you all have a wonderful 2010! Happy New Year!!!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment