Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Newest Update On me........

so I am feeling much better, my cough is gone, my congestion is close to gone, my sore throat is gone.....no more sleepless nights, things are looking up.....somewhat!

so for the past three months I have been clearing my throat constantly, and it hasn't been until recently that I started googling causes for throat clearing and, different other things. and just the other day I came up with Larygopharyngeal reflux, it is a form of acid reflux of the throat and vocal cords, where stomach acids reach all the way to your throat. and so my mom and I went to the ear nose and throat doctor, and he did a test on me after I had described my symptoms to him, and he confirmed that I do have LPN.

so what does this mean? now he says that I should contact my GI doctor about upping my dose of dexilant or getting me on a heavy duty dose or something else in addition to my dexilant...so my mom and I are waititng to hear back from that doctor...but in the mean time, we now have to get the results from the test I had done at my ear nose and throat appointment and have them sent to my GI doctor for them to review to decide what to do next.

so why did my GI doctor miss this months go?? who knows???? very frustrating!!! and I wish I knew the answer to that question....but I don't and right now I am not too happy with him, because this issue could have been solved months ago!!

so my mom and I wait for answers from both sides, and wait to see what my GI doctor says for the next plan of action to be....I wonder if he will say nothing is wrong with me the next time he sees me????

No comments:

Post a Comment