just a few days ago my mom was at a doctors appointment for some issues she has been having, and the doctor that did the tests on her seemed quite concerned this time around.....so the doctor sent my mom for some lab work, because what they found could be cancerous. so, we should know by tomorrow if what she has is cancerous. if it is I will post a little bit more. and after talking to her I will make sure it is okay that I share that information on this blog. but please keep her in your prayers that the results will show no cancer stuff and tha everything will be fine.
also tonight my mom had an incident at work, and now her esophagus is burning, and I am worried about that, and she said her back hurts and when she swallows stuff it feels like it is stuck in her back. this all happened because of a piece of licerice went down too soon....so hopefully she will feel better in the morning...I just wanted to cry tonight, I know she is scared for tomorrow, and then with that happening and her not feeling well from that episode. I just want to cry. I know that things could be a lot worse, some people have it a lot worse, but these things are still big things, because they are things (especially the first one) is one I have never had to deal with, and neither has my mom.
also, as I have mentioned my neighbors before, their son-in-law has a type of bone cancer that has been fixed, but, recently today I called over to my neighbors house who is the mother of the daughter who has the husband with cancer, and I learned that the cancer is back, and it is spreading to his lungs again. so he will be going in for more chemo and more surgeries soon...please keep them in your prayers, they are melanie and dan....
now, for an update one one person, LINDSAY!! she is getting better! to read more about her, you may click on the link on the side of my blog....this is great news on her....wonderful news!! they have figured out what happened, and to see the detailed post on that you can visit her blog.
and an update on me, my throat has been sore, and I have no idea why, and I can't sneeze, but today my head didn't really hurt too bad it was more of an ache feeling in the back of my head off and on a little bit during the day, but nothing like yesterday at all which was a HUGE BONUS! in my book!! if only my head can hold out a few more days until the 14th when I go to see my neurologist, and we can figure things out.
then we are also going to call the ear, nose, and throat guy and see about getting into him for my throat clearing problem, and see what that is all about, since my GI doctor didn't fix it...so more phone calls to doctors tomorrow.....my mom is calling one and I am calling the other, and then we are going to compare notes on phone calls, this should be interesting to see who can get ahold of which doctor....hopefully we will both have luck!!
tomorrow is back to the old grind, and then I am off on saturday, sunday, and monday!! I love three day weekends, they are the best!!!
have a great night!!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment