so today for an early lunch and a late breakfast I ate a salad that my Aunt made a few days ago and brought over for my mom, and I finished it up. it was so yummy! then after that I had chicken and some green bean casserole, and then for dinner I ate not one, not two, but THREE! Chicken tacos that my mom made for dinner tonight....
I will say that today I have eaten more than I have eaten in porbably the last few days. today was a HUGE success! and I can say that I am starting to also feel more better, my coughing is getting to be less and less, and the phlegm is getting to be less and less and my congestion is going away....I am starting to feel semi-normal again...as normal as I can feel inside my own body with a tube inside my head.
I am so glad to say that I am getting over this cold that has had me for about the last month I would say, now if I can just continue eating like I ate today that would be wonderful! because I sure made my mom happy with how I ate. and to say it actually felt good to eat as much as I did. not having an appetite for so long is awful....something that no one wants to experience. I just hope that tomorrow is another good day, I really do, because today was a really good day for eating, and feeling good! today was a great day and if I could live it all over again I would!!
I just love days like today.....we will see what tomorrow brings...I shall go get some sleep now, good night!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment