so this post is kind of a continuation from yesterdays post, you know how I mentioned that things were going to change for the better for me. well my mom and I were talking last night about some changes we want to make happen, and since I have not been in school for so long (COLLEGE) that is I have had a lot of time to think about what I really want to do.
with things not going so well at my job at work, and people being so thankless, I have decided that I want a job in my future where people are going to appreciate the work I do, and where my people are going to love me back. and most of all I want a job that I am going to look forward to going to every day. not everybody can say they look forward to going to their job, but I want one of those kinds of jobs.
I have decided that I want a job in the medical field either working with newborns, or cancer patients, or even ones like lindsay in my previous post, and paul and all the other heart patients out there who are suffering. I have a lot to think about over the next few months, or while as I save up, and my mom and I are getting the funds in order for me to go back to school. but I do know that it is something in the medical field for sure.
I see all these sweet innocent little children in hospitals suffering and it breaks my heart, I wish I could help them so bad. and their parents would be so appreciative to me for helping save their childs life. so I know I want to do it.
I have looked into the Western Governers University and they are by far the cheapest school out there as far as any program goes for what I want to do. so they are the school I am going to stick with. I just wish I would have given this more thought two years ago, and not given the teacher thing so much thought....oh well, at least I have had a lot of time to think now, and save too, that way I don't have to get any student loans either....
anyway that is the update on me, my headache is back today, I knew it was too good to be true, but I am still up and doing stuff around the shouse today because stuff has to get done wither my head hurts or not....and I have the humidifier going in my room, so hopefully that should help, and who knows maybe it will be gome tomorrow????
P.S. Lindsay had her biopsy done this morning on her heart to check for rejection, please pray for no rejection.......results should be in later today hopefully!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment