so before this weekend started (last friday) I started getting a sore throat, and thought that maybe I was just getting strep throat or something.....well my temperature was about 99.4, and I just was not feeling too well. my head was hurting as usual, and so I came home and thought I will just see if it gets worse. well saturday I woke up feeling worse, and I had been starting to get a cough going by then.....
sunday rolls around, and I was coughing up phlegm that was clear, and then we went to the doctors and after we got back from there it turned green....so I know something is wrong inside of me.
I still feel terrible today and have been blowing my nose like crazy, and have been almost ready to cough up one or both of my lungs, I cough so much, and so hard at times. everytime I lay down I start coughing, and everytime I try catching some sleep I start coughing, so what's the use of trying to get any rest?????
I did manage to catch a little nap today earlier, then I went and ate some yummy cream of chicken and mushroom soup for lunch (that was the only thing that sounded good) and I ate the whole can!! then I had a little thing of ice cream, and I have almost drank a whole glass of gatorade!! so we shall see how much more I can eat today!
I was supposed to have an appointment with my neurologist today, but I canceled it due to this terrible and nasty cold I have. hopefully one day I will get feeling better....now I really feel, and literally look like that guy pictured in one of my previous posts. my nose is so raw from blowing it and wiping it so much! oh well! I just hope to get feeling better soon!
so perhaps this is why I have felt so crummy for so long? who really knows?? I guess no one will ever know.....
I just hope I can make it through work tomorrow, that's all I care about, if I feel good enough to go!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment