she is a sweet little thing, if you ever want to read her blog either click on the link on the side of my blog or go to http://lindsaysheart.blogspot.com/ her story is amazing. I have never met her, but she sure seems like it from her blog.
here are a few pictures of lindsay the "princess" as her family calls her....she is adorable!!


also there is another heart patient out there named holly that is not doing so well, who has been denied a heart transplant....we also need to keep her in our prayers too...she may not make it much longer...to learn more about holly you may visit paul cardall's blog which I also have a link to on my side bar....
I have another post coming very soon with another update about me and some changes I want to make in my life, for the better..... today has been a great day and I had no headache at work, and just felt okay, not totally back to 100% yet, but at least my head didn't hurt, that was a bonus for the week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment