today was one of those days where I was SO GLAD to be getting off of work early. it seems that from 11:00 AM when I got there to the time I left at 8:00 PM wal-mart was filled with screaming kids. they were screaming because theyr parents did not let them have a toy they wanted, or a food item they may have wanted, or simply because they were tired and did not want to shop......what ever the reason, it was a long day and all that screaming kind of gave me a small headache.
I have never wanted to get off of work so bad in my life, and I have never wanted to go on my lunch on time, right at my 4 hours as I did today. I wanted to get away from all of the screaming kids. it was such a nightmare!!!
I know some of you who read this blog have children, and I am sure they are well behaved but there are just some parents that don't care to pay attention as to if their children are throwing fits or care that they are even screaming in other peoples ears........if there is one thing I learned today, it is that I will never let my children behave in a store like that when the time comes.......NEVER! I will get a baby-sitter if I need to before I may think about bringing them with me, or I will be smart and do it after their nap time.
What a day! I am so glad tomorrow is my friday, then I will have the next two days off to enjoy the peace and quiteness of my own home! and no screaming kids to listen to! hopefully friday will be more calm, we'll see.....
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment