today my mom had a procedure done at the new riverton hospital, and last night was a long night to say the least for her and I. with my mom being a diabetic I was so worried about her blood sugars since they were all over the place last night, so I only got about an hour of sleep last night. her blood sugar would be way low, then it would be up in the 190's. after a long night, and when she finished at the doctors, she found out that she is in good condition. then she came home and slept while I went to my piano lesson today.
I was so excited for my piano lesson, I could not wait! I was so excited since it had been a while since I had my last lesson, and since I did have one song down until about half way through it, but I am getting further and further on the song all the time. I have about 5 pages left to learn.
today I ddi not think I was going to make it during my lesson, and I was so afraid I was going to have a seizure, but I never had a seizure and I made it through my lesson today!! I must have had enough sleep to cover me, and to help so I did not have a seizure from being exhausted with no sleep!!
My Mom and I know that we will both sleep well tonight! my recipe will be posted soon......
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment