Sunday, January 31, 2010

a few pictures....

so last night I had my mom take a few pictures of me. I could not believe the difference that was shown in my face. here they are.....



and here is the second one below.....



I really do not know if there is that much of a difference between the two pictures wither one is taken more closer than the other or not, but you can decide what may be different about the two pictures. the pants I have on are quit big, and I know one day they will not even be able to hang on me at all because my hips will be gone.

I definitely noticed some difference between these pictures and the one of Jason and I that I have posted on the side of my blog, and also the one of my mom and I which is also posted on the side of my blog.

today I was going to walk on the treadmil before work, and it made a loud squiling noise and quite working properly, so now my mom and I are trying to figure out what to do, but for the time being I am going to do my biggest loser workout videos, so I can at least be doing some form of exercise until we figure out what happened to our treadmil.

as I said I would be getting my banana cream of wheat recipe up on here, I will be doing that in the next couple of days.......I would love to share my recipe with all who reads this blog since it is so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment