Wednesday, February 17, 2010

working in the Infants Department.....

On February 16, 2010 I was able to work in the infants department, and I thought it would be neat to document what some areas looked like before I zoned them, and after I had zoned them. there was one area in particular that was a mess in the infants department, and it was where the brands "Child of Mine" and "Gerber" were, there was one section of the "Child of Mine" section that was quite a mess and so I thought I would share with you a little bit of what I have to clean up on the days when I do have to work in Infants, boys, or girls department at work.

Before picture number one.............



Before Picture Number two..............



and after all of my hard work and dedication in this department, in this one area of the infants department, this was the end result..............



I was given a simple list of a few things to do in this department, and at the bottom of the list my department manager had written for me to zone the department and make it look very nice.....not only in this section did I do just that, but I did it in the WHOLE department as well! I worked very hard, and accomplished everything on the list that was given to me, and I was able to make the department look spectacular! working in the infants department for a change was so nice. I loved it! because whenever I have worked in adults I am never able to get everything zoned and looking as nice as this department looked when I left. now all I hope is that the department will still look nice by the time my department manager comes in in the morning!

on my next day at work, who knows I may take pictures of how the womens department looks, before and after!

No comments:

Post a Comment