this recipe is the best recipe, and I make it all the time, in fact I have made it so much now that I have the recipe memorized!
Makes 4 Servings
Ingredients Needed:
2 small bananas
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 cups of water
8 Packets of sugar substitute such as equal or splenda (equal is the best)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup of 2 1/2 minute cream of wheat
put four cups of water and 1/8 teaspoon of salt into a pan, and bring to a boil. add the 3/4 cup of cream of wheat, stiring as you pour the cream of wheat into the water. stiring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, simmer for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring. remove pan from heat and add two bananas smashed, add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 8 packets of equal. mix all together!
eat and enjoy!!
one tip that I have is to smash the bananas before you put the cream of wheat in the water so that you can focus on the cream of wheat so there are not chunks of the cream of wheat stuck together.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment