Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Knee Pains

I have never written on here about any of my surgeries, but I have had several through out my life. as a child I had nine total in a 13 year span. I had one hernia operation, two eye surgeries, one knee surgery, and 5 shunt operations.....

I am not going to go into detail about all of them, the knee surgery I had was to put staples in the left side of my right knee since my knees were going in an my legs were going out, that is what doctors called knocked knee. so I have had staples in the left side of my right knee since February 1, 2002.

for the past week I have been getting stabbing pains in my right knee (not near the staples) but on the front of my knee cap. my left knee does not hurt, it is only my right one. I am hoping that my knees are just getting use to my new weight as it continues to go down.

besides my weight problem it could also be that the weather is changing, and that could cause my knee to hurt. there is nothing I can really do for my knee to stop the pain, I just have to deal with it. the good thing is that the pain doesn't happen very often, nor does it last that long when it does happen. qI just can't wait until the day when I won't be getting stabbing pains in my knee for carrying too much weight. I will be so glad when I only have knee pain because of weather changes.

I will update after my weight watchers meeting tomorrow evening if I have any good news to share......

No comments:

Post a Comment