tonight my mom and I went to my weight watchers, and I was so excited for this weeks weighin to see how much I had lost. well I found out I only lost 6 ounces in one week, but in the poast few weeks total I have lost 5.2 pounds. I know that I have hit a plateau for this week, since my body is adjusting to the new weight that I am right now. this next week for new exercises I am throwing the Biggest loser workout DVD, the second one that is, and I am going to see what happens between this week and next after doing that video, plus 35 minutes on the treadmil for the whole week!
as I was doing my last post I was thinking of one thing I wanted to mention, but forgot to. but just to note, right now the places I have noticed a difference are....
1. my neck
2. my arms (my sleeves are looser than they were a few weeks ago!!!
3. my tummy. I have noticed it is shrinking all the time.
the next places I hope to notice a difference in the next few months are
1. my hips
2. my legs
3. my butt
4. my bust
I am going to try to get a picture of me on here soon, and then in a month I will post another picture, and hopefully there will be a difference. according to my mom she says she can already see a difference in my face, neck, and tummy.
stay tuned....
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

Thats so awesome!! Good job! I was ready your post about your brothers birthday, why don't you get to see him anymore? That would be hard. Im sorry!
ReplyDeletethanks Kelsey! my dad and I would get to see him more except for the fact that my brothers mom is so not normal, and she believes every little thing my brother says, so then she holds it against my dad, and has made it so my dad can't see him. I wish I could be a part of my brothers life more because I am sure he doesn't even remember me. he has three other sibblings that he gets to see often and it makes me so sad that he may never get to know me, and the great big sister that I would be to him! the pictures that I posted of him was the one and only birthday I spent with him at my dads house with my mom. he was so cute, and he was so fun to be with, I just miss him so much. I widh I could have a relationship with him outside the issues my dad is having with his mother....one day it may happen, at least I hope it will.
ReplyDelete