Wednesday, January 20, 2010

almost down 11 pounds!!!!

today I got on the scale before I at anything, and before I went downstairs and got busy with the day and I saw that I have lost another pound! I am so excited, that is now 11 pounds down, and I only have 9 more pounds before I have lost a full 20, and then I will only have 25 more to lose before I get a little closer to my goal. this is getting so exciting, and to be doing weight watchers is so fun!!

I really like the whole weight watchers program, because I can still eat the things I want to eat, I just have to watch the portion sizes. I have been very good with watching the serving sizes I dish up for my lunch, and everyday my lunch at work is a healthy lunch. in the few weeks that I have been with weight watchers I have been so much better on my sbacking. I am so ready for a chage, and I am going to make it happen, and I will not stop until I get to my goal!!

I am looking forward to the day when I can buy myself a whole new wardrobe! I cannot wait until I can spend that money on myself, for all new clothes and everything. I have been picking up a few things along the way, but not too many since I still have a whole closet of clothes to get rid of. I am just getting excited thinking about all of this.

there are two people I need to thank for encouraging me and pushing me to do this for myself, and for my health. first of all I need to thank my mom. I have had many tears with her for how I look because I was getting tired of always being the same size I have been for years, I can remember all that I was ever called throughout my school years and one name I will never forget is that someone called me flubber! my mom has been an inspiration for me wanting to do this to better myself. I need to say thank you to her in person, or write her a heartfelt letter telling her how greatful I am for her helping me not to give up.

the next person I need to thank is a friend of mine who also was a neighbor I bebysat for, her name is Michelle, she is a personal trainer and she reffered me to the weight watchers program. she said that with all of her clients, they have all lost weight with using weight watchers. after I have lost a fair amount of weight my mom and I are going to go to her house and do some training with her and her exercising equipment. I can't wait for her to see the difference she has also helped me make in my appearance and health.

since I have joined weight watchers I have lost 6 pounds with their program. I cannot wait to see what the next month brings, I am so excited, because I know after the next few months I will be able to see a difference in my clothing and maybe even buy a few new pairs of pants for work! for my everyday jeans that I wear on wednesdays and thursdays I already have a 24, 22, 20, and a 16 wide, so I am set in that department. I also have some extra large shirts for everyday life, but I will need to invest in some new work shirts.

I know that I am going to be down 40 pounds before I know it, and then I will not have much further to go. I will be posting a picture here soon of me in about a month.

one last thing before I end this post. tonight as I was putting on my pooh hoodie I noticed that the arms are loose, and that they are actually baggie, and the hoodie I am wearing is an Extra Large, so I can't imagine what it is going to be like on me when I lose 40 pounds plus any other weight I will be losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment