today I was at work, and usually on Saturdays and Sundays we do pick lists, and freight that may need to go out. what a pick list is is a list of everything that would be able to go out on the floor and be stocked on the shelf. well when my co-worker heather and I went to the back room this morning, we went to the bins only to find out that they were not functioning this morning. we tried everything and they would not move, so therefore we could not get anything in or out of the bins.
supposedly we were supposed to have a big wig come to our store, and if our shelves were empty the big wigs would not be very happy, but since the apparel bins were broken there was nothing we could do. so heather and I went and talked to a co-manager, and he said that they could try to get a hold of someone on monday to come fix them, but that the people to fix them may not be able to come out to our store that day, and that it may take a few days for them to be fixed. so for the next few days, it is going to be very interesting to see what we can and cannot get done with broken bins at work.
today I came home, and I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and got a really good nap, and my mom's friend teresa was here, and she spent all day here until almost 10:00 tonight. Teresa and her boyfriend are going to be getting married soon, and as of right now they are exopecting their first child, which is due in April of this year. she has never had any kids of her own before, but she is really good with the kids that she has been able to interact with, so I know she will be such a wonderful mom. her boyfriend has two other kids, so in one year their family has really expanded and changed. as far as we know she is only expecting one child, and not twins. she does not want to find out the gender of the baby, but her soon to be husband wants to know, although she did say tonight that she will find out by at least her 7th month, that is when she wants to know the gender of the baby.
I am so happy for her, and her soon to be husband, wade. now all they need to do is move down here closer to everyone in case they need a baby-sitter.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment