Saturday, January 30, 2010

13 pounds gone!!!!

since I started exercising in September, and then stopped, but didn't gain the 6 pounds I had lost at that time. so in addition to that 6 pounds I have lost an additional 7 pounds with weight watchers. I am getting so excited! I am getting a little closer to my goal each week, and that is so rewarding knowing that I am not gaining any weight back, and that I am losing it all.

I have been with weight watchers for almost a month now, it will be a month on February 7th. on that date I will post a picture of me from christmas, and then a new picture of me after one month with weight watchers.

I have been noticing some changes in a few areas of my body, and I am looking forward to the many other changes I will be seeing in the future. I cannot wait until three or four months have passed that I have joined weight watchers, because I know that by then I will be half way to my goal of when I want to lose my weight by. I am giving myself until august of 2010. I know I will be able to get far by that time. plus in the months to follow that time.

more updates to come later......

No comments:

Post a Comment