Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Events and happenings of today....

so today I started out by heating up some leftover Banana Cream of Wheat which I made a few days earlier. I heated the small dish up in the microwave and this is what happened...........



so then I put that by the sink and I let it soak for a few hours, then I washed the dish and the glass thing for the microwave. then I started a new batch of the Banana Cream of Wheat and this is how it turned out, still in the pan ready to dish up.....



then after that I started drinking water, and I ate a snack, and then at about 2:30 I got on the treadmil and got my exercise in for the day. then I got all cleaned up for the play that my mom and I went to tonight at the hale center theatre. that play was a good play. I can't remember the name of the play, but I will redo some of the wording in this post when I have the program by me tomorrow.

so far I have had two days off of work and it has been heaven. I love not being at work. some days I wish I could be a kid again and have nothing to worry about. right now I to pay for things, and go to work all the time for money to come in the door, I need to help with Groceries (which I do not mind doing) and then a few other bills I have. being a kid was so much easier than being an adult and having to pay for things. I widh I could just save save save, but right now I just save chunks here and there, which do add up, and if I keep doing that then I will be just fine. but for this year, that savings account is going towards one of three things: School, Invisalign, or a new wardrobe which I will need by winter. so I have to decide which one I want first. I already know which one I want first, but then I need to decide what is going to come next......so much to save for, and I want to do all three of those things. I think for right now school is not a top priority for saving anything for right now. I just want a smile with no spaces and a new wardrobe and that is what I am putting my mind to!

in my next post I will post my recipe for the Banana Cream of wheat, as well as for a new recipe and snack I got from one of my weight watchers meetings one week.......

No comments:

Post a Comment