today I got to have a piano lesson with Ms.Pike. she was amazed at how well I am doing on the song I am going to be playing with david in May sometime. I am now able to play the whole song all the way through! Ms.Pike said that it was nice that she did not have to keep telling me to be softer, and that I was able to do it without her saying anything. I have worked so hard on that song. now I am working on the song from August Rush! I am so excited about that one. that one is pretty easy except for a few parts on the 2nd to last page. I will have to work and focus on the 2nd to last page especially! when I have a lesson next, I hope to be able to get a few more songs to start learning. I have a few in Mind. Ms.Pike and I are also going to go over the song "Moonlight Sonata" because we are trying to figure out what else I can play at David's recital, since he has asked me to choose a few different songs I want to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment