Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laid Back day

today was a kind of laid back day at work. I was in the fitting rooms again, but they were not very busy at all. I was able to also get work done on the floor so I could leave early enough. I clocked out at 10:30, then I went shopping for a meal I am going to make tomorrow. I am going to make a dish that I can't remember what is it called off the top of my head. it is something something Bake. that is all I know. I will write how my unknown dish turns out.

I am also reading this book it is called Dewey, it is such a good book. it is about a small-town library cat who was found in a library book drop-box and his paws were frost-bitten so the pads on his paws turned white and fell off. this cat loves people and kids. I will have to write more when I read more of my book tonight. right now I am on chapter three.

No comments:

Post a Comment