Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grade Updates for English 101 and Gen 105

today I recieved my grades for week 4 for both English 101 and General 105. I still have two A's. One percentage went up a little and the other went down a little. General 105 is at a 97.50% and English 101 is at a 98.57%. English went down a tiny bit, but is still in the 98% range and my General 105 went up 8%.

I have already completed my assignments for tomorrow. all I have to do is post them now. that will not take me long at all. I also have 6 PQ's for English that I have to have answered by Sunday. Then week 5 will be complete and I will only have 4 more weeks of classes until my next two classes, which are going to be CIS 105 and ENG 102. CIS stands for (Survey of Computer Information Systems) sounds difficult, but we will just see when that course starts. I hope it is not as difficult as it sounds. I think any class with the word "computer" or "Technology" or any word like that seems hard, especially a computer class; since it seems how I am not good in a computer class. I know this one is going to be a difficult one, but all I can do is my best and at least get a C or Higher to pass the class.

As I think back to my computet technology class in 10th grade, that one was way difficult, and I barley got through that one with some help and I barley got a C. now at a college level things are going to get a bit more challenging, all I can do is put good effort in what I do and know that I have done the best I could by the end of the course with whatever my grade ends up being. I am going to shoot for getting at least a B- and no lower than that.

Have a Great Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment