Today I was not feeling good at all. I felt almost like I was going to have a seizure, my eyes could not focus and I felt like my legs were going numb, like I could not feel them. that always happens before I have a seizure. It was a good thing I was in the fitting rooms, because all I had to do was get on the walki and page for a member of management to the fitting rooms. I did and I paged for Vaheid to come to the fitting rooms immediately and he did. he helped me into the wheelchair room on the mens side in the fitting rooms, he also paged for other managers to come there to. he was so wonderful in helping me, so was support manager Jennifer and all of the other managers who came to help me out. I really appreciate everyone who helpped me today. I hope tomorrow is a better day for me, and I hope I can complete my shift. I will update tomorrow if I am able to complete my shift.
No comments:
Post a Comment