today it has been 1 day since my mom's procedure. my mom has been resting and taking it easy all day. she has been relaxing and resting in bed. I am sl glad to see that she is able to rest well, she needs all the rest she can get so she can heal and be able to return to work next week!
I have this one girl in my English class in college who went through the same exact thing when she was just 19 years old! she is now 31 and doing very well! her doctors told her that she may never be able to have kids, but today she has a 4 year old daughter. I was very comforted when I learned that someone had already been through what my mom went through yesterday. I had read a while back ago about a lady younger than my mom who was not a survivor of cervical cancer and I was freaked out. but after mmy classmate told me about her experience, I felt more at ease. the girl in my class said she was a stage 4 cervical cancer, my mom was a stage 3.
The doctors said that they have caught it in the early stages so all my mom has to do is just go in for routine checkups to make sure the cancer does not come back.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment