Today I had a fun day. Jesse came over at about 11 something. we had a fun day of playing the Game of life, that is a newer version than the old version I have. I think it was called life's twists and turns. I love playing that game with him. It is always so much fun.
I was able to complete my assignments last night for today so I could spend time with Jesse and so we could have a good time together. I also played the paino for Jesse today. I plyed him the song that david and I wil be performing together at David's Recital that will be in May. I also played a bunch of other songs.
I am so excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow I get to work 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. I am so thrilled that I actually have a daytime shift. It is going to be so nice to get off earlier than usual. then I am back to a 2:00 to 11:00 shift the next day, but I do have a few daytime shifts this week. I will update again tomorrow after work.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment