well tomorrow begins my 6th week of college. I would havve to say that week 5 was a little tough, but I think the worst of it is now over with. the rest of the time for my two classes should be pretty easy from here on out. I can't believe I only have three weeks left of these first two classes. I am getting way excited for my next two classes. My next two classes are going to be English 102, and CIS 105 (Survery of Computer Information Systems). I have already read over the materials for CIS 105 and it looks likea class that I will be able to handle pretty well. this class looks really fun! we will get to do a power point project and presentation and a few other things to. In that class I will not let my grade go any lower than a B-. I will get higher if I can but that is my main goal for that class, and English I will expect to get somewhere around an A, since I am good at writting.
I now have a few days left of my week before my weekend. I am so excited for Wednesday because I have a piano lesson! and then Thursday I will just get to relax and do whatever assignments need to be done for my classes. I think I may go read for a little bit and then lay donw to go to sleep. but I also may go over my materials for week 6 of classes to before I go to sleep. I think this week is going to be a good week for my classes, I can just feel it!
Have a Great week!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment