this past labor day weekend my mom and I and my aunt Joanne and my Uncle John and his son Matthew went to Hurricane, Utah. it was such beautiful weather up there! there were two days where it was in the triple digits.the higest it got to was 102! but I was sure enjoying the nice weather while we were there and while it lasted.
the first day I got there I bumped my little toe and almost took off my toe nail, but it just bent back a little too far, luckily I still have a toe nail on my little toe! it was sore for a few hours and then the next day I was good as new!
the beds in the hotel room were not as comfortable as some hotel room beds are, but I survived. I had a few days where I woke up and my back hurt and it made my gallbladder so sore! so then I would just waitr a little while to see how the pain was and eventually it got better until we got in the car. car rides were very uncomfortable for me and my gallbladder! I could only last an hour and then I was ready to get out of the car and walk around. it was so crazy! I just needed to get out and stretch and just walk. I could not site for very long in the moving car on the way down to southern Utah or on the way home. it made for a very long trip!
on our trip we got to go see Zions National Park which was so beautiful and breath taking! I got some really beautiful pictures of up there. I will have to post those later, but they are beautiful! some of the corners on the ride up were interesting, and looking down on the way down at one point was a big mistake! but I sure enjoyed the ride up there, it was just so beautiful!
one thing I forgot to mention is that I got to go swimming on the trip too which was a BLAST! the water was cold in the pool, so I only spent a little bit of time in the pool, but I spent quite a bit of time in the nice warm hot tub! I loved it!
it was so nice to go on a mini vacation. I had such a great time. this will be the last vacation that we get to take before my gallbladder surgery. my gallbladder surgery is in nine days! I will be so glad to finally have it out. I am preparing to have it out. I already bought my fish oil pills I will need to start taking after the surgery, and then I will buy all the right foods after that too. on the evening of the 15th my mom and I and my Aunt Joanne and my Uncle John are all going to go to IHOP for one last Hurra since after my gallbladder is out my eating habbits are going to have to change, and I may not be able to digest food like that ever again! so that is how we are going to celebrate the night before my surgery and before I have to stop eating at midnight that night!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment