so for a while now I have been debating on wither or not I should sell AVON, and today I have finally decided to sign myself up to become an AVON sales representative. I have decided that I need a little more income than my 200something dollars every two weeks I am getting right now. it is just not cutting it.
I am only geting like 16 to 24 hours a week and that is half of what I should be getting! it is so insane!! so I am going to sell AVON to make up the difference and hopefully I go somewhere with selling AVON. I have heard that I am the only one who is now an AVON sales representative in the Herriman, Utah area, so this should be good and means that I should hopefully get a lot of business!
if you do not live in my area but would like to help me out and buy AVON products from me you may visit my website at http://kmorrison.avonrepresentative.com/ and visit the online store there. if you have any questions for me. there is a contact me link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
there is free shipping on all orders over $ 30.00! feel free to go check out the products that AVON has. I am thinking about doing an Eparty. you can read more about that on the website. if you are interested in participating in something like that let me know.
I am open to any feedback...you may leave me any feedback under the comments section of this post.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment