I know this post is going to show up before the time that I actually went to piano messons, but I pulled this screen up way before that time because I had planned on writting something before my piano lesson. well that didn't happen.
so I am updating after my piano lesson.......
today my paino lesson went well. for not playing the piano for a few months I actually did pretty good considering that I had a huge gap in between the time I went to my last lesson and today.
before my lesson we talked about many of the current problems I have been having at work. in addition to the many problems I havebeen having with school, like not wanting to face any of my assignments or getting overwhelmed to easliy. she described everything I have been feeling to a T. I feel like I have not been myself for the past few months, or maybe even half of the year. all I know is that I am tired of feeling the way I do and I want to do something about it.
I just have to keep thinking back to Ms.Pike and the conversation we had together today, she is a very positive person, and she really helps me through my situations, but one thing I did not realize until today is that I am depressed, and I know I am. I just have no interest in doing anything at all. including my schoolwork that has been sitting on the floor for the past few weeks. I want something to change, I don't know what I want to change, but something that will make me happy. I do not feel happy where I am at right now in my life, and I want to change things. the only problem is is that things are not changing fast enough.
I will write more tomorrow.....
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment