Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Piano Lessons # 2

so for the update on my lesson... for the song that we did go over I did have a great time, and I liked the fact that the janitor was waiting for me to play the piano so she could hear me play. I thought that was pretty neat!

I love it when people want to listen to me play the piano, because I love playing the piano for people and for myself. that is something I am going to work on in the next few weeks is to take the time to play the piano and play for as long as I want. I owe that time to myself.

all I do everyday is work work work, I never take any time for myself to enjoy what I want to do, and I never do anything that is of any interest to me. I do need to start making more time for my beautiful piano that is just gathering dust down stairs. I love my piano and I do not want to lose the touch I have to make that piano sound beautiful. I want to be able to spend as much time at that piano as I can everyday, to help me realx and to take the time to enjoy the moment.

as of right now I feel kind of tense, and I know the piano would help me to relax and unwind from all of the events that have taken place in my life lately. so tomorrow my goal is to play the piano for at least 2 hours. maybe not all at once, but at one hour at a time. because I love my piano, and I do not want to see it gathering dust when I could be downstairs playing the beautiful music that the piano creates.

I love my piano and I do not want to lose the beautiful talent that I have worked so hard for for almost 20 years! I want to put my talent to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment