Thursday, October 8, 2009

Computer crashed

well today started out just great! my computer crashed at about 2:00 this afternoon. what happened was that my computer totally froze so I tried to reboot it. well that didn't work and ever since then I can't even get my computer to turn back on to even get to my desktop! Ugh!!

so tonight I have been surfing the internet for a new laptop. I found a nice toshiba one, kind of like the one I have now, only it is black instead of blue. it has the number pad on the side like I like and it is a little over $600.00, which I can afford. so if I don't get the computer problem solved by tomorrow, I am going to look into getting this other new toshiba computer laptop. the only problem is with my old computer, some of my pictures from my seaworld trip are on there and not on my camera, so those will be lost. I hoe to get somewhere with this computer problem tomorrow.

I will update if I find any information out on what made my computer crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment