Today we spent quite a while getting ready this morning to come to Idaho. we did not leave until a little later this afternoon, but we did make it to Idaho before Midnight! (which is unusual for my mom and I )
we got there and things were a little tense at first, due to somethings that Happened before my mom and I arrived. My mom and I tried to cheer Kathy up as much as we possibly could to help her out. she was not having a good day at all. after we had been up there for a few days things got a lot better and we had fun after that day.
we were able to go to a hot air balloon show, which was a blast! and then we also did a lot of other fun things as well. we even went to a lady's house and bought these cool watches! I bought three watches. one for me, one for Joanne and one for Ms.Pike (who is now Mrs.Tall as of July 25th!)
it was nice to be up in Idaho to be able to see everyone. Heathers Kids are so cute! and they are so fun to baby-sit. I had a blast babysitting for them while they attended the temple. the kids also had a great time with me. Ammon and Liberty are so cute! they are so sweet, as are Azure and Ben.
when we had to get ready to leave Idaho for Utah it was so hard because that meant that my mom and I had to come back to reality and the old grind of work!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment