Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dentist Appointment yesterday

This may be a boring topic for some of you, but yesterday I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, and I only have two feelings that need to be filled, just on the surface of a few teeth, other than that my teeth are in good shape, my gums look great, my teeth look creat and everything is healthy.

I will get my fillings fixed in two weeks, and then after that we are going to make an appointment to get my wisdom teeth out. I have three wisdom teeth. one in every corner of my mouth except for one of the corners in my mouth. I have two on top and one on the bottom. then after I recover from getting my wisdom teeth out, we will talk about getting invisilign for my teeth to straighten them.

that was a lot of information for one paragraph, but I am so excited that my teeth are in good shape, and I am excited that I can do something about my teeth to get them straight without having to wear the painful braces. when I get the invisilign they will have to have me go back in to the dentist every two weeks to get a new invisilign tray since my teeth will be shifting.

I will also be flossing and brusing more regularly to keep my beautiful teeth forever! I was so worried I was going to have all of these problems with my teeth yesterday, but to my surprise the dentist had good news and a different story then what I thought I was going to hear. I will have to go back in January for my 6 month check-up and cleaning.

off to do my homework now...........................................I will update later on today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment