Saturday, July 25, 2009

Erin and Mike's wedding

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I Attended Erin's wedding reception. These are just a few of the pictures from the wedding reception. it takes too much time to put them all on here. Enjoy them. if you want to see more of them let me know and I can email them to you.


In this first picture is Erin, Mike and Me (Kandice)
In the second Picture is Just herin, Mike, Erin's mom, and Erin's Dad


Finally in the third picture is Just Erin and I.......


Red Butte Gardens was so beautiful. my mom and I had a great time tonight. it was very breath taking up at the Red Butte Gardens.
now that I have updated my blog tonight I must get busy with my school work, since my classes are coming to an end as of tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't know how to do pictures without rearranging them. I wish I did! It always takes forever. Sorry! Let me know if you figure out how :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelsey! thank You, on one of my other recent posts I had to rearrange the photo to the correct spot. I did not put too many photos in the post I did on August 21st because I know it would take too much time. if I figure out how to do the pictures without rearranging them I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete