well I have writen a few updates but I have not posted them yet, they have just been sitting in the drafts folder for when I have time to update them one day. things have been rather crazy for the past month around here.
first of all, in the first week of July (July 1st through the 5th) my mom and I were up in Idaho to visit my grandma and my aunt who lives up there. we also went to a hot air balloon show on Saturday the 4th, we left the house at 5:00 AM. I was awake by 4:30 AM with only my alarm clock, no one had to come wake me up, surprising I know, but I can actually do it if I have to. we had such a great time up in Idaho, my mom and I did not want to come home to our daily routine again, because it was just a fun trip.
Second, on July 10th we had the Jon Schmidt Summer concert to go to at the Sandy Ampetheatre, That was a Blast! we took my blind friend Jason with us and he enjoyed it very much. before the concert Kelci, Jason and I went to Sheloskys (I am sure the spelling is not right) for dinner before the concert, and then we met my mom and Joanne and Jeff at the concert. I sure enjoyed the concert that day, I always don't want Jon Schmidts concerts to end. I could listen to him play for many more hours and still not be tired of his music. in fact, I always listen to his new song Love Story Meets Viva La Vida. I also have watched the video to that song many many times!
Next, I have just been busy with school, very busy with school. right now we are in the week of the end of the term, things are going to be a little crazy for the next week. I have a few essays to write and all of the other assignments to do for this wee. also on Saturday the 25th, I have Ms.Pikes Wedding to go to at 7:00 PM, and then on Sunday I have two baby blessings to go to, which is the end of the term for me (July 26th) so that is why right now I am working on all of my essays for that week so I am not too behind and trying to play catch up. luckly I asked for both of those days off from work, so I do not have to worry about that too. I can just enjoy my two days off.
Finally, work has been going good for the most part, we have been busy on and off for the past month. on July 17th I got a coaching for (poor work performance) because people were complaining that I would just sit in the fitting rooms and do nothing, which is not the truth, but I didn't want to argue that one with the managers so I just took it. I already have another coaching for another thing, so I have to be careful. the next time I get a coaching I will be sent home for what is known as a D-Day (Decision Day) this will happen even if I get another absence at wal-mart. as of right now I have 3 absences at wal-mart and we get a coaching if we have 4 absences (within a 6 month period) which I am pretty close to that. for those of you who have never worked at Wal-Mart, a decsion day is where the associate gets sent home for the day and he/she can decide wither they are going to change or wither they want to quit wal-mart, but they do get paid for the day, so that they do not miss out on that money.
so this is everything tht has been happening for the past month, I will try to update again very soon. I will also try to get my other posts posted soon as well, that I have had saved.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment