I just had to write about this on my blog. but my blind friend Jason wrote me an email that I will never forget and I will save it forever!
Jason wrote some very nice things in there that I have not heard from any of my other friends before. he is such a positive person and he is so fun to have around! his email to me has been on my mind all day long! his email brought tears to my eyes by the time I was done reading it. he is such a wonderful friend, the worlds greatest friend that no one could ask for.
the thing that totally melted my heart that jason said at the end of the email was "I love you Kandice, don't you forget that" those words have been running through my head all day long! I just can't believe someone actually said that to me. I did not think Jason thought of me that way, I think we both love each other but we are afraid to say it to each others faces. If I end up with Jason as my Husband I would be flattered, because he is an amazing person, and he is so fun to be around. I just love his attitude and his personality. Also, when Jason smiles he has a cute little dimple in his cheek!
I have invited Jason to my birthday party that we will be having here in a few weeks, and he is excited for the party. well, I am off to work on my school work. I will write more tomorrow :)
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment