Today I had a great pianolesson. now I will not have a piano lesson for another two weeks. I had a great time. after my lesson I came home and recorded myself playing my part of the piece I will be playing with david and then I played the melody part on the piano while the recorded me was playin along on the tape. I did pretty well on the 2nd page, but I still need to work on getting the melody to match up with what I have recorded for the First Page. it sounds great so far though. when I figure out how to get a video on here I will record it and put it on here. I have yet to figure that out! I can't wait Until April 1st; by then I will have 4 new songs picked out to learn and then Ms.Pike and I will be going over them.
Have a Great Weekend!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment